STAFF DUTY ORDER
OFFICE ORDER No. 377 Dated: 19/03/2020
In compliance with the directions of Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, wherein it is stated that minimum number of staff shall be on duty for smooth running of the departments of the institute.
Following routine shall be observed by the departments/sections of BMC, Bannu.
- In all Basic Sciences Departments of BMC, Bannu one Faculty member/Demonstrator alongwith one class-IV shall remain on duty.
- All Clinical Sciences Departments, BMC, Bannu shall continue their duties 24/7.
- Staff of Establishment Section, Accounts Section, Studnets Affairs Section, Store, SLRC, BMC, Bannu shall remain on duty.
- Admin Officer, Sub Engineer alongwith other maintenance staff shall remain on duty as per routine.
- Library of BMC, Bannu will remain closed, however one concerned staff shall remain on duty for the purpose of clearance etc.
- Manual attendance shall be maintained/observed as usual.
- Office timings are also revised i.e. from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM (from Monday to Thursday) while on Friday it will be from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- No staff member shall leave the station without prior permission of the undersigned.
- Duty rotas by all the Head of Deparmtents/Incharge Sections, BMC, Bannu may be submitted in the office of the undersigned immediately.
Note: Hand shaking, embracing & junky gathering within the premises of the college may be avoided as a precautionary measure.
By Orders of the Dean Bannu Medical College Bannu