Hostel Reopening Sept-2020
SOPS FOR RE-OPENING OF HOSTELS ATTACHED TO BMC BANNU.
- Every student is directed to submit the result of PCR for COVID-19 verified by Associate Dean BMC, Bannu from any authorized Public Health Lab: of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa at the time of entry in hostels.
- If any student can’t arrange the PCR test in their districts/near district so administration of BMC will arrange at KGNTH laboratory Bannu.
- Quarantine facility for female students will be provided by Admin BMC, Bannu and male students will stay on their own resources till the availability of result of COVID-19.
- During stay in hostels if any student found with the complaint of anyone of the following symptoms, he/she will immediately report to the administration of BMC, Bannu for re-sampling for COVID-19.
The Symptoms are as under:-
- Persistent dry cough
- High grade fever
- Loss of sense of taste & smell.
- During Hostel stay if any student turns positive for COVID-19, he/she will have to leave the hostel accommodation immediately and will be allowed to re-enter in the hostel after submission of negative COVID-19 report.
- Class wise schedule for re-opening of BMC hostels is as under:-
- 2nd Year = 3rd & 4th Sep, 2020
- 1st year = 7th & 8th Sep, 2020
- 3rd Year = 10th & 11th Sep, 2020
- 4th Year = 14th & 15th Sep, 2020
- Final Year = 17th & 18th Sep, 2020
Note:-In case of any information contact with Dr. Inam Niazi House Officer KGNTH Bannu cell No. 0347-9012202 as focal person for COVID-19 sampling and their results.
Associate Dean, BMC, Bannu